- Tractor Frame Welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 2.5" tubular steel.
- Steering Control Twin levers with center fixed reference bar for ease of control forward and reverse
- Drive Tires 20x10.0-8 Carlisle Turf Master
- Front Caster Tires 13 x 5.0-6, smooth-tread, semipneumatic tires with tapered roller bearings.
- Caster Forks .50 thick caster yoke arms with tapered roller bearings
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated bar brake.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and nongreasable spindles; 7.75" diameter cutter housing with 1.75" diameter splined blade driver 1.0"-diameter spindle shaft.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 20-amp alternator.
- Cup Holder Yes
- Standard Features Enhanced Engine Hour Meter
- UPC 193308221854
- Engine Brand Kohler
- Engine Model ECV740
- Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injected
- Engine Series Command™ EFI
- Engine Speed 3,750 rpm
- Engine Displacement 747
- Air Filter Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Drive System HYDRO
- Drive Description Two Hydro-Gear 12 cc pumps powering two Parker 14.5 cubic inch motors.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection 0–8.5 mph (x.x kmph) forward, 0–x.x mph (x.x kmph) reverse
- PTO Engagement Warner 200 ft-lb clutch
- Fuel Capacity 8-gallon (30.3-L), single fuel tank on LH side.
- Fuel Indicator Yes - Float Gauge
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) with safety interlock system indicators
- Deck Lift Single point HOC; with mechanical lift-assist springs.
- Carb Compliant NO
- Fuel Type Gas EFI
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck 52"
- Cutting Heights 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s platform.
- Blades 3 Blades at 18.00" Length
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Width 64.79
- Length 65.33
- Height 49.2
- Curb Weight 987
Light Kit - Strobe
Strobe Light Kit
Light kitBuy Now
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.Buy Now
Operator Controlled Discharge Gate & Cable Assembly
Operator Controlled Discharge Lever (Foot)Buy Now
Operator Controlled Discharge Lever (Foot)
Operator Controlled Discharge Lever (Hand)Buy Now
Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits most riders, stand-ons and wide-area walk-behinds. Adapter kit required for select models.Buy Now
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.Buy Now
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Kit includes: 3 quarts of Exmark® Premium Hydraulic Oil and 1 Hydro FilterBuy Now
Jack Mount Receiver
Safely access the underside of your zero-turn mower’s deck. Used with Exmark's Bulldog jack (p/n 127-6666 not included), attaches for smooth lift without hassle or strain, thanks to its comfortable, ergonomic design. Built for years of reliability.
Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).Buy Now
TRASH CONTAINERBuy Now
Turf Striping Kit
Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.Buy Now